Subject: [Leica] Playing around with Elmar
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Nov 14 15:27:48 2005

On 11/14/05 6:25 AM, "Daniel Ridings" <dlridings@gmail.com> typed:

> The sun peeked out briefly so I played around with the kitchen IIIf
> with an old Elmar (no serial numbers on it, just golden nickel).
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album08/05v45_0029

This is one of my all time favorite photos I've ever seen and I'm going to
see if you (Daniel) would sell me a print or do a trade out making this the
only photo on my walls not taken my me. (as I normally think of it as bad
business) Although I have a tiny picture in my darkroom on the wall of
Imagine Cunningham and Twinka taken by Judy Dater right next to my enlarger.

The wall with the shadows and clippings with door and knob
The models terrific hair
The one in a million model herself
The amazing white "top" she's wearing
I even love the newspaper. Its seems to be rendering wonderfully.
Really

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon