Subject: [Leica] The people of Torola, El Salvador. - Candid Portraits
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Sun Nov 13 21:38:48 2005

Thank you for "completing" the story for me. It is sad but then again,
it is not the only place in the world they do that. I guess the reasons
for it can get complicated.
Hopefully this goverment's pledge will help the families with enough
money so the children don't have to work for it.  i also hope they keep
it going enough as for the kids not having to leave school and start
working again.

peace

david