Subject: [Leica] The people of Torola, El Salvador. - Candid Portraits
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Nov 12 21:22:17 2005

Aquiles Almansi showed:

> some of the faces one can see in Torola, the poorest
> municipality of El Salvador:
> > http://www.leica-gallery.net/aalmansi/folder-4799.html
> > Vario-Elmar 80-200, at f4
> Canon D20 at iso 1600<<<<

Hi Aquiles,
Well done mon ami! Nice crisp faces and says a lot about your ability to use
the 80-200 on a 20D. Which I consider one of my most useful leica-Canon
digital set-ups to date.

For some reason the 20D & 80-200 work together as though they were made for
each other. Certainly at 5.6 - 8.0, they produce beautifully sharp crispy
images. :-)

Obviously that combination shows in your pictures.

ted

Replies: Reply from aalmansi at yahoo.com (Aquiles Almansi) ([Leica] The people of Torola, El Salvador. - Candid Portraits)