Subject: [Leica] PAWS
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Nov 13 12:36:53 2005

Problem with a square crop is I don't want to lose the guy, and partial body
on the left, which place the girls in a larger group; I don't want to lose
the rosary in the hand on the left; and I don't want to come down on the
top, and lose the light on the top of the girl's head. But other than that -
it's a great suggestions. :-)

Seriously though - Ted's suggestions all made great sense for newspaper
shooting - but I was going for each image, not for newspaper photos.