Subject: [Leica] Shooting in NE
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sat Nov 12 05:52:10 2005

They're both good.

I'm off to Halibut Point with just the Leica SLR today.
http://www.thetrustees.org/pages/310_halibut_point_reservation.cfm

I'll find a spot for you to shoot from whenever you get there. :-)

Jim

Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Capturing the essence of rain - a challenge for the season.)
Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Capturing the essence of rain - a challenge for the season.)