Subject: [Leica] Capturing the essence of rain - a challenge for the season.
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Nov 11 15:18:14 2005

I like the second one, Richard because three things is usually more
interesting than two in a composition, and I like the personal
interaction coming from the younger woman, (daughter?).

It looks like a three generation group to me.

Jim

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Capturing the essence of rain - a challenge for the season.)
Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Capturing the essence of rain - a challenge for the season.)