Subject: [Leica] Testing a new Jupiter--Question for Philippe
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Fri Nov 11 02:46:33 2005

Philippe:

Is there a Russian equivalent to a an old Canon 25/ 4 RF-coupled in LTM that
you know of?

Thanks.

Bill

Philippe Orlent <philippe.orlent@pandora.be> wrote:
Looks like an interesting lens indeed.
The turret finder is something to get used to, true.
Of the photos, I like the first and last one most, tending to the last one:
nice clair-obscur (?la Rembrand), and your sons look is quite intense, too.
They all look just a bit off in the framing. Is that due to the finder?
Thanks for showing,
Philippe