Subject: [Leica] Rapidgrip & Competitors
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Nov 10 21:45:35 2005

Matt,

When I still had my M cameras, I too found that I needed a grip, and
Tom's Rapidgrip was by far the best and most comfortable. And since my
most used lens was the 35mm Summilux ASPH, I feel totally comfortable
telling you that the Rapidgrip did not interfere with it in any way (nor
with any other lenses I used).

Nathan