Subject: [Leica] Rapidgrip & Competitors
From: wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell)
Date: Thu Nov 10 18:30:01 2005

I never thought of myself as having big hands, but I guess they're
bigger than Leica had in mind as I can never get a comfortable grip on
the body.

Tom Abrahamsson's RapidGrip looks like the best, but his website
suggests they're made for the Noctilux and other large lenses - is
there any reason one might interfere with using a 35 'lux ASPH (my
only lens currently, maybe an older 50 of some sort coming soon)?

--
MP
wooderson@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Rapidgrip & Competitors)