Subject: [Leica] FW: Katie at Kubota
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Thu Nov 10 00:03:40 2005

Norm

I just broke your copyright and printed a small print of Katie at Kubota !

Hope it is ok - it is truly a lovely image - and even though you state that
the picture "unfolded" while you whatched it you did choose camera, film,
lens angle etc. and thereby made it possible for us to share your lovely
image

thanks

Ruben