Subject: [Leica] FW: Katie at Kubota
From: puff11 at comcast.net (Norm Aubin)
Date: Wed Nov 9 18:49:56 2005

Jim,

Thanks, you're kind to say that - but truth be told, once Katie wrapped
herself around the tree branch the picture just unfolded as I watched.  I'd
love to take credit for consciously arranging or choosing elements in a
particular way, but that would be pretentious of me - I just see them and
shoot them - only in the studio have I ever tried composing images, and even
then I usually give it back to the model and ask her to take it in some
direction . . .

I just wish I could be that conscious before snapping the picture - usually
I only understand why I took the picture after I print it and analyze it.

Thanks again, and best of light -
Norm

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] FW: Katie at Kubota)
Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] FW: Katie at Kubota)