Subject: [Leica] The Slippery Slope
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Nov 9 09:37:21 2005

I'd suggest, Richard, that before you make the investment and do all the
work required to set up a real darkroom, you put a bit more time into
Photoshop. I have no intention of getting into the 'wet prints are better
than digital' pissing match, because as I've said many times, the two are
'different,' but 'different' is not the same as 'better.' However, once you
get beyond where you apparently are with Photoshop, you'll discover a whole
new world in terms of the ability to control your image - a world unknown to
all but a tiny handful of true master black and white wet printers.