Subject: [Leica] Capturing the essence of rain - a challenge for the season.
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Tue Nov 8 21:23:41 2005

I like the original best.
If i had to explain why , i would say the it,s because of the illusion of
depth with the three main characters moving diagonally across the street and
also the expression and body language of the young person.
She seems to enjoy the rain and also to be slightly annoyed by the two older
women she appears to have in tow.
Also she flirts with the camera which i like.I realise that the two groups
could be totally unrelated but still the pic tells a story.
The crops just show wet people I do not know.
Thanks for sharing.
simon jessurun,amsterdam,the netherlands