Subject: [Leica] Down the Slippery Slope - setting up a darkroom
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Tue Nov 8 17:26:06 2005

i agree with sonny; if you need to take an hour or 30 minutes to set
everything up, and likewise to knock it down, you're going to look
at the whole experience as a chore.

on the other hand, if it's set and ready to go, you can
actually take the odd hour you have between church and taking
the kids to the ball game and knock out some prints.

-rei