Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Architectural Salvage
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Nov 7 18:03:13 2005

I don't have the slightest idea what someone would do with a used
confessional: interogate potential suitors to your children? But someone
will buy it and transform the booth into something else.
 They were actually quite circumspect, the real worry was that I would post
some of the objects on the web to sell, sell them, then buy them at a
profit.
 Thanks for taking a look and commenting.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com