Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Architectural Salvage
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Nov 6 16:31:26 2005

Greetings again. Last week I wandered through some architectural slavage
operations in Atlanta. These guys buy up some very interesting things. For
example, does anyone need a confessional in French Walnut. How about a
complete carousel with all the painted horses? An interesting note, for the
first time in years I was asked to discontinue photography.
 First up we have sone statuary and a small stained glass window:
 http://gallery.leica-users.org/album294/stainedwindowgatesbies
 Next, a few columns, cherubs, and a small painting:
 http://gallery.leica-users.org/album294/greatgatsbysfountainportrai
 A few chandeliers, stained glass, and furniture:
 http://gallery.leica-users.org/album294/gatsbiesauctionchandleliers
 Last, if you need some antique doors to fit a ninefoot opening:
 http://gallery.leica-users.org/album294/doors
 Give me a call if you need some bits for your next remodeling job.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Don's PAW Architectural Salvage)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Don's PAW Architectural Salvage)