Subject: [Leica] OT Old film development
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Mon Nov 7 11:43:48 2005

On 07/11/2005, at 20:28, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Just to be the devils advocate the worst results I've ever got from
> any
> developer is the results I got from HC-110 and its dilutions. I
> must have
> struggled with that stuff for over a year in the early 80s.

Curious, I do find the HC-110 the most easiest and convenient
developer :)

At same time, a mistake making the stock dilution will ruin
everything involved. That's why I dilute it directly from
concentrate. Agitation may be problematic too.

Most people that comes from, let's say D-76 or similar find the
HC-110 not worthing the change, and as the engineer's rule said
"if it works, do not fix it". Ya know, 1 camera, 1 lens, 1 film, 1
developer.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT Old film development)