Subject: [Leica] OT: B&W Studio for... B&W film?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Nov 7 00:04:57 2005

In this case I usually stretch the dynamic range and dodge and burn
afterwards. Wether by using the highlight/shadow feature in PS, or by the
DRI pro plug-in of Fred Miranda. BTW, it's also included in the BW Workflow
Pro plug-in, too: 4 possible stretching levels.
But in the end: if it's not in the neg, it won't appear in the pos either.
No matter what stretching you do. So it might be better to determin the main
zone before you shoot.