Subject: [Leica] Saturday Stairs
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat Nov 5 17:48:39 2005

Thanks, Ted.

Perhaps we owe it all to my Mom and her potty training methods. I
confess to being anal about squares and parallels (and bits of things
intruding into the edge of frame).

On these sorts of shots, I try very hard to square things up (comes
natural to a professional Freemason;^)) and will confess to minor
tweaking with Photoshop when I slip.

Ric