Subject: [Leica] OT: photographer jailed in Texas without cause
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Thu Nov 3 04:38:42 2005

Unfortunate and unpleasant as the incident must have been for the
photographer, at least the system did work: the prosecutor had more
sense than the cops and threw out the case.

I will not be surprised if some money changes hands between the state
and the photographer as a result of this--after all, he does have a
lawyer ;-) I certainly would sue if I were him.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands
http://www.nathanfoto.com