Subject: [Leica] Re:Leica D200
From: dcm at pobox.com (David C. Mason)
Date: Wed Nov 2 13:10:27 2005

The only lens I got rid of in my Nikon collection was my 35mm lens
simply because I just didn't find myself using it in the new realm of
DOFs. Every other lens I owned previous to going digital is still used
and produces wonderful photos, corners or not. I have them from 20mm
to 300mm. The only lens I added was a wide zoom to get down to
something that I am more akin to when shooting my leica but then, I
never pick up an SLR and expect to shoot the same way I do with my
leica.

I still don't see the big deal. Its just me.

Dave