Subject: [Leica] Any help with Mac mail
From: ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Sun Oct 30 09:09:49 2005

After a month-long spate of lost e-mails, I found
out that my ISP had turned on some junk mail
"filters" which let all the junk mail through,
but filtered out some important messages-
especially if they came from a business or
university, it seemed. I was able to access the
filters through the web site that allows checking
my mail over the web (instead of POP ) and was
able to turn them off.

Allen