Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: Canadian ice wine
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (mcintyre@ca.inter.net)
Date: Fri Oct 28 13:42:42 2005

When it snows 10 months of the year (OK, maybe 6...) things like icewine
seem a natural
solution.
Unless of course, you live in lotus land (Canuck speak for British
Columbtia) basking in
semitropical
weather. But I noticed they weren't serving ice-wine at the Senator's hockey
game last
night. Maybe
somethings just don't mix well.

But seriously, it is good. Apparently not easy to make either. I think there
is a very
narrow temperture
band for freezing the grapes just right.

jm