Subject: [Leica] Good bye for now
From: max_weisenfeld at verizon.net (Max Weisenfeld)
Date: Mon Jun 13 13:30:47 2005

Next week, I will be starting my summer job at a camp in Pennsylvania, and
will not have the time or access to keep up with the LUG, MUG, RUG, etc.

One year ago, I posted my first picture here:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/max3/image-68888.html

It is a bonfire at camp.  At that time, we were up for an annual weekend.
This is the first year I will be full summer staff.

These guys are going to be there, too:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/max3/image-83763.html

So bye-bye for now, and see you in September.

Max