Subject: [Leica] Well...
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Oct 27 13:02:23 2005

Hi Jim, Douglas, Luis, Ric, Richard, Alastair, Rei, Jim, Nathan, Peter, Don,
and Ted,

Thank you for your kind comments. I'll do more of these (not necesseraly on
the web) 'cause it's one of the few projects I have in my mind that I can
realise without much time and cost: the others are a bit more complicated
:-) Not meaning that my shutter 'll get stuck: lots of things to shoot just
for the sheer fun and practice of it.