Subject: [Leica]New Leica IIIf photos
From: leirex at sbcglobal.net (David Lee)
Date: Wed Oct 26 17:15:12 2005

David,

  I like the IIIf shots.  What lens was used with what film?

Regards,
David

David Cochran <cochranpr@mac.com> wrote:
Hi all.

I am happy to say that my Leica IIIf came back from the shop and the streaks
are gone.
It happened to be the curtains.

Here is a sample of last weekend stroll on the Old City of San Juan.

Hope you guys like it....specially Ted, ;-)

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=538940

I also had these Holga shots if you are interested.

A Pelican fly over me...scary there for a second ;-)

A fun mistake with the Holga. Sometimes I forget to wind the film...

peace

David