Subject: [Leica] B. D. PAWS with a $699 DSLR - LHSA
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Wed Oct 26 12:40:11 2005

Just sent off LUGgers from our Eureka Mini-LHSA conference this morning
(nine of us altogether), and am on my way in an hour or so, too. I greeted
everyone for you, Ted, and will convey the "rangefinder" digital message to
whoever will listen down at the SF conference. Should be great fun!
Regards,
Gary Todoroff