Subject: [Leica] B. D. PAWS with a $699 DSLR
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Oct 25 09:36:48 2005

Yes, it's small, a function of the sensor size I suspect. I do not, however,
find it dim. But as everyone knows, nothing is an R8/R9 finder but an R8/R9
finder. On the other hand, there's quite a difference between $699 and $8500
- and, quite frankly, there is not an $8000 difference in image quality.
Difference? I'm sure. But it's not even a $4000 difference in image quality.
;-)