Subject: [Leica] Re: Difficult Story To Shoot - OT
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Oct 23 09:35:04 2005

Emanuel,
First, Neil is not exactly a red state kind of guy. Two, adding current
political commentary to discussions about where people were interested in
the KIA's to a conflict just two generations ago is gratuitous. Perspective
matters, I have friends in the south who know by heart the relatives who
died in various conflicts fron the Revolutionary War on.
 I believe that the commentary was on the fact that as a general statement
the folks in the South and the Midwest were more likely to remember those
who had died in the service to their country past to the present.
 For current political commentary I would refer you the the LUGFORUM.
 Over and out.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com