Subject: [Leica] Need tips buying used Leica lenses (In particular Leitz 50/3.5 Elmar)
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Oct 23 09:09:25 2005

John has said that he cannot work on the front elements of the f/3.5
and f/2.8 50s. They are too small for his equipment.

John Collier

Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Need tips buying used Leica lenses (In particular Leitz 50/3.5 Elmar))
Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Need tips buying used Leica lenses (In particular Leitz 50/3.5 Elmar))