Subject: [Leica] New Apple software, Aperture
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Fri Oct 21 09:51:54 2005

Brian:

>Same reason I use EMACS to edit text files

There is no cure for that.  I even draft letters in emacs and will move them
over to word for fancy formatting to print.

If I'm going to type enough in an email response, I'll type it emacs first.
Hard to use the word intuitive and emacs in the same sentence, but it is
now.  My fingers know what chords to hit to make the magic happen.  I
couldn't even tell you what they're doing half the time.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Message from mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan) ([Leica] New Apple software, Aperture)