Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Cleaning House
From: benmarks2005 at gmail.com (Benjamin Marks)
Date: Fri Oct 21 06:07:10 2005

For sale:

 I am cleaning house to buy a Canon 5D. Please add shipping and insurance to
all prices listed below. All items are sold with a 10 day inspection period
(money back if not satisfied). Payment by money order or personal check
(must clear before shipping)

 Lecia M4-P black. Camera is in good user shape and has brightlines for up
to 28mm. Finish shows some gentle brassing on the edges near the strap lugs.
bought this one from Keeble & Shuchat in Palo Alto in 1995. A solid,
dependable user. $750.

 Hassleblad Xpan with 45/f4 lens, hood, box, manual (and bubble level if I
can find it). This camera has been lightly used for the last four years.
Bought
new from Don Chatterton in 2001. I like the format, handling and lens
quality, but don't use it often enough to justify keeping it. $1,100. Glass
is pristine. Camera finish in great shape.

 Canon Digital Rebel with box, manuals, CDs cables and 256K CF card and EF-S
18-55 Zoom Lens, two extra batteries, charger. Bought in 2004. My image
files indicate that the shutter has about 4,000 exposures on it. Works
perfectly, but I am upgrading to a 5D (love the idea of a full frame
sensor). If the camera is going, the lens must too. $499 for the kit.

 Konica AF Black with Stealth Mode. With flash and manual. This is the
nearly silent camera with an awesome, fixed 35/2 lens. I love this camera,
but I find that even with all of its great features, I reach for the Leicas
first. I bought this camera second hand and it still has the filter on it
that it came with. Glass pristine, minor use marks on body. First $450 takes
it.

 Olympus XA. Uses [3] MS-76 silver batteries. Works, but I don't use it
much. $75

 Minox GT-E. $80.

 Leica CL with 40/2 Summicron, hood, lens-cap. The 40 was recently CLA'd by
Sherry Krauter. The CL shows signs of use, but is a good user. $400 for the
CL, $260 for the lens.

Contax G1, no lens. Box, manual and body cap. Works perfectly. Bought as a
back-up to a G2 and used lightly. $160.

Replies: Reply from s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] For Sale: Cleaning House)