Subject: [Leica] Difficult Story To Shoot
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Oct 19 15:08:24 2005

I remember the scale Wall visiting Greenville, NC maybe 12 or 15
years ago. I covered it for the Washington Daily News, and frankly
didn't expect much from it.

I was astonished at how well the model worked and how affected
everyone was. I was no exception. It came complete with military
contingent and directory of name locations for finding those we
personally lost.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies