Subject: [Leica] Advice needed: Buying Leica IIIf and 50mm lens
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed Oct 19 09:00:34 2005

Buy a Canon VI or 7, and use Leica/Canon/Nikon/Minolta LTM lenses. The
Canon LTM camera bodies are way more usable than the Leica LTM bodies.
Just be careful when using collapsible lenses on the Canon bodies,
otherwise it is the best way to go. I have no idea on the compatibility
of the Voigtlander lenses with Canon bodies, though.
Cheers
Jayanand Govindaraj
Chennai, India