Subject: Pricing (was Re: [Leica] Immodest posting about modest success...)
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu Oct 13 20:07:43 2005

Aaron,
Congrats on selling your prints - the best philosophy of selling prints
I know is from Brooks Jensen, editor of Lens Work:

http://www.lenswork.com/lwsarticle1.htm and
http://www.lenswork.com/lwsarticle2.htm

http://www.brooksjensenarts.com/pigmentonpaper.htm#commerce

Its another approach. Have a read. It makes sense to me because I dont
make my living from photography, it might not to a professional.
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) (Pricing (was Re: [Leica] Immodest posting about modest success...))
Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) (Pricing (was Re: [Leica] Immodest posting about modest success...))