Subject: [Leica] New 12.8 megapixel 5D. Leicanon! :-)
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Wed Oct 19 06:50:53 2005

Several of you have commented on the apparent unsharpness of portions of
the image at http://web.canon.jp/Imaging/eos5d/html/eos5d_sample_4e.html

For some reason when I use that link (or any of the associated linked
pages) I just get a thumbnail view of the image (with the associated
text of course).  I am on a high speed cable modem and I've tried this
at two different locations, using both Firefox and IE.

I assume you are all looking at a larger image and I can't figure out
why I can't view it.

Any ideas?

--Bob

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] New 12.8 megapixel 5D. Leicanon! :-))