Subject: [Leica] PAW#44
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Oct 19 02:20:56 2005

Sorry, always click "Send" too soon. Tech details: Tri X at 800 soaped in
DD-X. 50/1.4ASPH @F1.8 or thereabout. Comments, suggestions, welcome.

****
Art Too Bad To Be Ignored!!

While visiting New England, we made a pilgrimage to the world-renowned MOBA
www.museumofbadart.org (the Museum of Bad Art), a prestigious gallery of
highly unusual and perhaps greatly underappreciated work, located in the
Dedhem Community Theatre basement right outside the Men's Room. The
museum's tag line is "Art Too Bad To Be Ignored", and we have verified with
our own eyes that this is indeed not merely your average Bad Art, but
spectacularly and very particularly special masterpieces of Bad Art!.
However, perhaps these young minds could not quite take in the full glory
that is "Sunday on the Pot With George" (and the newspaper article tacked
on the wall about how "George" is a dead ringer for John Ashcroft), and the
many other unique pieces of equally masterful artistic achievement, and
they needed to rest their overawed eyes. :-)

http://www.dragonsgate.net/photosite/PaW2005/images/44_img0034.jpg

use richard at imagecraft.com)