Subject: [Leica] Leica R Lenses on Modified Canon 5D
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Fri Oct 14 16:37:39 2005

Hi,
I have a 3 cam recent type 19mm lens. This is the one
that needs material removing from around the rear
element to clear the Canon mirror on all the full size
cameras. It can be fitted but the mirror hits the
lens. Apparently the mirror can be modified too. The
old 19mm with big front element fits and clears the
mirror.
Frank