Subject: [Leica] First living Creature launched into Space? Trick Question.
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 14 14:31:37 2005

To further muddy the creek, the dog was Laika

http://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/StarChild/space_level2/laika.html

There  was an acting dog named Leica. In  "The Life Aquatic" with Steve
Zissou (2004)  "Cody" is played by "Leica the three legged dog" (!)
regards,
Sonny

In a message dated 10/14/2005 4:22:02 P.M. Central Daylight Time,