Subject: [Leica] DMR Battery Life
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat Oct 8 17:07:21 2005

G'day Tina,
that sort of battery life is amazing. I would be very doubtful that it
will ever "match" the M7 but after using my first digital which chewed
through a set of batteries in less than 2 hours, I thought battery life
would end up saving film for a few more years ;-) Seems not.

When do you head off to China?

Cheers