Subject: [Leica] DMR Battery Life
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Oct 8 09:06:59 2005

LUG:

Can anybody using the DMR comment on the battery life?  This was a
comment on another forum:

"having just completed the two day course on the DMR at Leica UK, I can
offer some opinions. Firstly it is HEAVY! Secondly, battery life is
poor, the tech reckoned 1.5 hours switched on, about 2 hours on/off.
I managed 9 shots before the battery showed 2/3 empty. A colleague
flattened it with a further 8 shots."

That would certainly be a killer for me.  The Canon 1DMII battery
lasts for a week of continuous use before it has to be recharged.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] DMR Battery Life)