Subject: [Leica] 5D shot
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Oct 6 17:59:19 2005

Amen. And I would highly recommend the Adobe DNG converter to anyone
shooting raw - it's free from Adobe. It uses a lossless compression and
gives you raw files that require less than half the storage space of the
original files. I now use the DNG converter to bring files onto my computer
from the card.