Subject: [Leica] 5D shot
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Oct 6 15:24:02 2005

Tina,

I think you'll really like the 85mm 1.2L on the 5D. It's much more Nocti-
and 75-lux-like at full frame.  If you never tried your 85mm 1.2L on an EOS
film camera, it'll be like discovering a whole new short telephoto in your
kit. With no weight or space penalty. (But, honestly, who would want to
carry two of those chunks around, anyway?)

-Chris Lawson