Subject: [Leica] I realized today ...
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Wed Oct 5 12:43:58 2005

Today I realized that I'm my favorite photographer. So I asked myself for my
autograph and got an evil shiver of excitement out of telling myself to get
bent. Then I invited myself to a swank party and hired a bunch of out of
work actors to follow me around and pretend to be psychophants. Every time
someone asked "who's that?" my hired goons would bellow "keep out of mr.
cassidy's business!" and then rough them up a little. The whole evening
started to come apart when I crashed a Der Speigle party and (after a few
martini's mind you) called Cindy Sherman and Anna Gaskill hacks while they
were waiting in he buffet line to get a refil of the shrimp coctail. They
kind of mopped the bar up with me and revealed my petty little escapade in
front of a C-SPAN II camera crew and I kind of got thrown out. I swear they
totally sucker punched me though. If it had been a fair fight they wouldn't
have had a chance.

Fotoz from the last week:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2005/angel3.jpg
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2005/som3.jpg
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2005/aa2.jpg
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2005/aj.jpg
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2005/ego1.jpg

My doctor suggested I take pro-anxiety drugs to get my head to deflate. I
doubt it will work though.

Spot the leica shot and win a prize!

Kc

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] I realized today ...)