Subject: [Leica] And the winner is .... B.D.
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Oct 6 13:05:20 2005

Alas, BD is right. They're all digital. Sal did give me a red dot for my
camera though....

You know, this reminds me of the time I was having dinner with James Nachwey
at the Casbah....

I said "You know Jim, the world is running out of photographers like us."

And he said "Jesus Christ, I'm trying to have dinner here, can you please
leave? This is a private party. Hey! That's my bread there -- what are you
doing?"

"We're the last of a dying breed," I said, "can you hand me the butter?"

"Look, I'm going to mace you," he told me with some conviction.

"Did I ever show you where William Weggman's sicced his dogs on me? I've got
scars man. All over my ass. It was like ground meat when they were done with
me."

That was when he maced me. I was surprised. I figured he'd just call the
manager.

And as my portfolio is somehow being slandered as "goth goth goth" (?) let
me pepper y'all with a few other shots from the last few weeks.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2005/corn1.jpg
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2005/40/vk.jpg
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2005/40/tan-dun.jpg
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2005/33/wiggles.jpg