Subject: [Leica] The photo you don't take today is the photo you never took...
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Tue Sep 20 07:10:25 2005

Yesterday I got an email from a model who said "I really wanted to work with
you, but I just found out you lived in philly, and I'm leaving here
tomorrow." I was tired and wanted to sit home and watch a movie, but I said
"come over tonight". And I'm glad she did:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?topic_id=1481&msg_id=00DcHl&photo_id=3743
074&photo_sel_index=0

I realized this morning that however the sofa beckoned me and however much I
really didn't want to do this, or stay up late -- in a year, a month,
whatever, I won't remember that, but I'll always have this photo.

Don't put off till tomorrow the photos that will never exist if you don't
take them today.

Kc

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] The photo you don't take today is the photo you never took...)
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] The photo you don't take today is the photo you never took...)