Subject: [Leica] B.D.'s PJ
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Oct 4 07:30:44 2005

B.D.,

Missed your recent post on the abortion clinic protest until this a.m.
Covering so many of those  events over the years might have contributed
to my nasty personality. :-(       . Don't want to get too far off topic
but do have a few questions. Starting with the simple ones first:

1. what lens aperture did you use?

2. film or digital?

3. if film, was it in a Leica?

4. have you every wondered  why so many  anti-abortion  protesters seem
ready to kill to prevent killing?

5. do you use in camera metering or hand held?

6. does it appear contradictory to prevent abortion, bear children, try
to nurture them for many years and then send them somewhere to kill or
be killed?

7. is it  my imagination or can one find bumper stickers advocating the
same though processes mentioned in #6, on the same bumpers?

8. do you feel spiritually refreshed when working with a minimum of
basic Leica gear?

9. is there a dichotomy between adamantly  supporting a strong nuclear
defense and being a member of the clergy? ( have photographs)

10. WWJD, rangefinder or slr?

keep shooting,

Walt

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] B.D.'s PJ)