Subject: [Leica] RE: Leicabeckham
From: puff11 at comcast.net (Norm Aubin)
Date: Sun Oct 2 18:31:34 2005

L.O.L. - great shot!  Glad I've never made that mistake, or had a roll fail
to engage the take up sprockets, or use the fix before the developer, or any
of the other mistakes other photographers make.  Good thing I've never fired
a phony pic of someone just to show them I'm annoyed at all the flash aided
point and shoots they like to fire off in large places . . .

Yup, I've learned enough to not do any thing like that myself . . .

Norm