Subject: [Leica] DMR at 1600 iso
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Sep 30 15:57:58 2005

At 06:52 PM 9/30/2005, you wrote:
>The E1 maybe, but those hauling around a 1D MkII are crazy in my book. That
>thing weighs 10000 lbs without the lens.   If you have not hefted one,
>you'll walk away dumbfounded anyone carries one of them around.

Just takes an little weight-lifting at the Y!  I need to do that to
lift my camera bag into the overhead compartment anyway.
I carried around the 1DMII with the 85/1.2 attached for two weeks in
Guatemala.  The sleeves in my shirts don't fit anymore!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] DMR at 1600 iso)