Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery Opening Reception
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri Sep 30 15:45:06 2005

Oh, then I must put it on my list of things to do when I visit in
December: Which is a good time to have an advanced warning: An aging
AGF will be in Chicago from November 22 to December 2 and in NYC from
December 3 for a week. I would love to set up some LUGfests and am also
looking for "things not to miss" ;-)

Cheers